Map of 400 Alemany Blvd, 6, San Francisco...
|7||min||Revere (Paul) Elementary School (K-8)||publ|
|9||min||Hillcrest Elementary School (K-5)||publ|
|14||min||Cornerstone Academy?Cambridge Campus (6-12)||priv|
School data provided by GreatSchools
This cute townhouse is located in Bernal Heights with easy access to freeways, BART station(Muni line#67 to 24th & Mission), shopping on Mission and Cortland Streets, Farmers Market. Built in 2003, it has many conveniences to enjoy.
- 1 car parking in garage
- Open plan Living Room/Dining Area/Kitchen
- Living Room has bay window
- Kitchen has granite counters with eating bar, wood cabinets and wood floors
- Side-by-side refrigerator with in door ice & water, gas stove, dishwasher, disposal, stainless steel sink
- Half bath with pedestal sink
- Balcony which looks out to hillside
- Storage area off balcony
- Washer/Dryer off balcony
- 2 Bedrooms include a front bedroom with a bay window, rear bedroom with a view of the hillside
- 1 bath with pedestal sink and shower over tub
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- 866 square feet
- Owner pays water and garbage
- Building has exterior security cameras
1 pet may be considered, subject to landlord approval
Available around December 1st.
For further information or to schedule a viewing, contact:
Eugenia "Genie" Mantzoros
Realtor and Luxury Leasing Agent
Although the information herein is not guaranteed, it is deemed to be from reliable sources.
This apartment is a 2 bedroom apartment for rent for $2150/mo. The apartment complex boasts a great location in the Bernal Heights area of San Francisco. The listing is equipped with fireplace. The property features deck and will be available August 1, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of October 22nd, 2014.
This unit is located in Bernal Heights, a neighborhood in San Francisco.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in Bernal Heights is $4,611. This unit is listed for $2,375, which makes it 48.49% cheaper than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$2,375|
|First month's rent||$2,375|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$5,982|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||July 1, 2012|
|Last updated||September 22, 2014|
This Bernal Heights apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.