Map of 107 S. Boulevard, Unit 1, Richmond...
School data provided by GreatSchools
107 S Boulevard, Unit 1
- Great Location, Convenient to Everything! Fan, Downtown, Near West End!
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Apartment. Bottom level of duplex.
- AVAILABLE July 1st!
- 2 car GARAGE included!
- Washer/ Dryer, Fridge, Range included
- Hardwood Flooring!
- Really Large, Covered Back Porch
- New Hardwood Flooring in Bedrooms!
- Large Closets
- Electric Heat
- Beautiful Patio
- Water Included in Rent!
- Close Proximity to Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Carytown,
VCU, U of R, I-64 and More!
- 1 Dog permitted, but NO Cats please.
- Avg. Monthly Utilities: $100
- $100 Lease Processing Fee at time of lease signing
- All information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed
This listing is a 2 bedroom residence offered for $950/mo. The apartment complex is located around the The Fan area of Richmond.
This listing is no longer active as of August 21st, 2014.
This unit is located in The Fan, a neighborhood in Richmond.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in The Fan is $1,500. This unit is listed for $1,100, which makes it 26.67% cheaper than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$1,100|
|First month's rent||$1,100|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$2,235|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||July 3, 2012|
|Last updated||July 8, 2014|
This The Fan apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.