Map of 6400 Christie Ave, 4219, Emeryville...
|7||min||LePort School Emeryville (Will open: Fall 2014) (K-3)||priv|
|15||min||Aspire Berkley Maynard Academy (K-8)||priv|
School data provided by GreatSchools
Gorgeous, Luxurious & Modern ~ This 2 bedroom condominium is located in the amenity-rich Bridgewater Emeryville Community! ~ Walking distance to Restaurants, Shopping, Entertainment & Recreation District, and a short commute to San Francisco and Berkeley.
This Exquisite Condominium Features:
• 2 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• 985 Sq. Ft. of Spacious Living Space
• Kitchen Stainless Steel Appliances, including Dishwasher
• Kitchen Gorgeous Granite Countertops
• Modern & Upgraded Bathrooms
• In-Unit Washer and Dryer
• Both Bedrooms Offer Large Walk-in Closets
• Comfortable and Sunny Private Balcony with Pool View
• Big Storage Closet in the Balcony
• 2 Dedicated Garage Parking Spaces
Bridgewater Emeryville Community & Amenities:
Known as, “The Art of Living Well” ~ Bridgewater Emeryville isn’t just a place to live-it’s a thriving community. It is an amenity-rich atmosphere where you can get involved, get fit and get together-at your own pace!
• Laundry on-site (on top of the in-unit washer and dryer)
• Lush Landscaped Outdoor Courtyard
• Outdoor Grilling Areas
• Dog Run
• State-of-the-Art Fitness Center and Locker Rooms
• Yoga Studio
• Pool & Spa
• Dry Sauna
• Massage & Treatment Rooms
• On-site & Guest Parking
• Secured, Gated Community with 24-Hour Security and courtesy patrol
• Beautiful Clubroom and Lounge with free Wi-Fi, Pool, Ping Pong Table, Kitchen and TV areas great for entertainment and celebrations
Transportation / Neighborhood Insight:
• Close to shops, restaurants, Trader Joes, IKEA, Bay Street Shopping Mall, and much more.
• Casual Carpool stop right across the street to commute to Downtown San Francisco in approximately 15 minutes
• AC Transit stop for trans-bay bus service right across the street!
• Free Emery-Go-Round Shuttle to BART also across the street, and Amtrak nearby
• Bike routes (access to popular commuter and recreational bike paths).
• Easy Access to Bay Bridge and Major Freeways
*Non-smoking, Pet allowable (size limit) with additional pet deposit
Walk Score of 77 | http://www.walkscore.com/score/6400-christie-ave-emeryville-ca-94608
~ For More Information or to View This Property - Please contact:
jake @ azaripm.com
Luxury Leasing Advisor
Azari Property Management
(415) 772-1977 x102
mario @ azaripm.com
Luxury Leasing Agent | REALTOR® | VP of Operations
Azari Property Management
The Azari Group Real Estate, Inc.
CalBRE # 01518863
Please note that though the information about the listed property contained herein is deemed to be from reliable sources, prospective tenants should always do their own physical inspection of the property prior to entering into any agreements for lease or rent.
*The Azari Real Estate Group, Inc is a Full-Service Brokerage Firm*
Relocating anywhere in the Bay Area? We can help you find a great place to live -- fast! Ask us about Rental Concierge.
Our property management company offers 24/7 maintenance hot line and same-day maintenance service for our tenants.
For the convenience of our global clients, our agents speak English, Farsi, Greek, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Kurdish, Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish, German, and Tagalog.
This apartment is a 2 bedroom unit listed for $2155/mo. The building is situtated in Emeryville. The property features pool and will be ready on June 18, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of November 1st, 2013.
|Bottom Line Price||$2,950|
|First month's rent||$2,950|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$5,945|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||May 28, 2012|
|Last updated||June 17, 2014|
This apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.