Map of 1280 Westminster, 102, Saint Paul...
School data provided by GreatSchools
Call us today to schedule an appointment 651-771-6216
We would like to invite you to come and visit this wonderful property that is family owned and operated! This quiet, well-maintained building has a secured intercom entry way with nicely carpeted interior hallways that lead you into your apartment home. It is conveniently located near major highways and is on the bus-line. This unit is an easily accessible first floor apartment that has a large bedroom, a spacious living room, window a/c unit, a nice kitchen with a dishwasher so you'll never have to wash your dishes again, and plenty of closet space throughout the apartment, which includes a large walk-in closet!
Included in the rent: heat, water, and garbage removal
Requirements for qualification are:
- $35 application fee per adult (we only accept applications after you have seen the apartment)
- $250 security deposit per person, including children
- 1 year of current rental history, unless you're a full time student
- Gross income 3 times the monthly rent
- We do a criminal background check
- We do a credit report check
- No pets allowed, unless it's a service animal
- We do not participate with the section 8 housing program
- Maximum of 4 tenants per 2 bedroom apartment
- 1 year lease-terms
Visit our website: www.sagprop.com
Please email or call for more information and/or to schedule an appointment to view this wonderful property!
This listing is a 2 bedroom place listed for $700 monthly. The building is situtated in St Paul. The property boasts renovated.
This listing is no longer active as of March 19th, 2015.
|Bottom Line Price||$760|
|First month's rent||$760|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$1,520|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||July 6, 2012|
|Last updated||February 17, 2015|
This apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.