Map of 19 E. 600 S.05, Apt. 5, Salt Lake City...
School data provided by GreatSchools
This Unit is available to rent June 6th, 2014
Wonderful 2 Bedroom Apartment Close to U of U, Trax, and Downtown - Perfect Location! Top Floor Apartment with beautiful views of the Salt Lake Valley and Oquirrh Mountains!
* 4 blocks from the stadium, trax station, and the U of U!
* Premium reserved covered parking available
* Free off street covered parking available
* On site 24 hour laundry facility
* Large living room and galley kitchen
* Designated Dining Space
* Top floor unit for greater peace and privacy
* Forced air heat and Wall AC unit in each apartment!
* Incredibly quiet and peaceful complex set back from the street
* Plenty of green space for outdoor activities
* Private balcony space with screen and sliding door
* Excellent view of downtown Salt Lake City
* Professionally and locally managed
* On call emergency maintenance available
Call 801-438-3806 today to speak to a leasing agent for more information or to schedule a showing!
Rent - $825.00
Deposit - $440.00 ( $200.00 non-refundable)
Application Fee - $25.00
Additional $35.00 for water, sewer, and trash fees
Tenant pays own gas and electric
Concept Property Management, Inc does not to rent to individuals who:
* Smoke at anytime
* Have felony convictions
* Have current or prior evictions
* Have outstanding balances with prior landlords.
* Have an open bankruptcy
* Have a prior bankruptcy and have no cosigner or funds to pay last months rent.
We strive to create stellar housing for the best residents. Our goal in evaluating your application is to review your prior ability to manage your financial responsibilities and adhere to our community standards. If you believe you have or are an exception to the above circumstances you may e-mail your situation to [email protected] for further review by one of our senior property supervisors.
Acceptance based on credit and background check
Photos of a similar unit
Units based on availability
This residence is a 2 bedroom unit offered for $700 monthly. The apartment complex boasts a great location in the East Central district of Salt Lake City.
This listing is no longer active as of October 30th, 2015.
This unit is located in East Central, a neighborhood in Salt Lake City.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in East Central is $2,095. This unit is listed for $799, which makes it 61.86% cheaper than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$799|
|First month's rent||$799|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$1,264|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||July 6, 2012|
|Last updated||September 30, 2015|
This East Central apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.