Map of 5054 Ne Sumner St, Portland...
School data provided by GreatSchools
This updated and well-maintained 1940s NE Portland 4-bedroom 2.5 bath home (1900 square feet) is on a beautifully landscaped double lot and includes a bonus room that looks out and opens to the garden.
- Original hardwood floors on main floor; new berber carpeting on stairs and second floor
- Coved ceilings in dining room and living room
- Recently remodeled kitchen includes granite countertops, maple cabinets with rollout trays and pantry, extra deep stainless steel sink with garbage disposal, ceramic stovetop/convection oven range, Bosch dishwasher, microwave hood, task lighting, stainless steel hanging rack for pots/pans, and Marmoleum flooring
- Remodeled second floor features two bedrooms including a master suite with newly added adjoining bathroom and walk-in closet
- Water and energy efficient front load washer and dryer
- New metal roof and Hardiplank siding
- Energy efficient heat pump (includes air conditioning)
- Clean burning and efficient wood-burning stove insert
- Energy efficient double-paned windows
- Energy saving honeycomb blinds
- Cedar deck in lush and private backyard
- Tuff shed for tools and storage
- Large wood storage shed (holds 1.5 cords)
- Beautifully landscaped front and backyard with many edibles and established trees
- Spacious, attractive, and secure chicken coop and large run
- Fenced in vegetable beds
- Wooden walkways in backyard
Close to New Seasons Market, Albertsons, Kennedy School, and Fernhill Park
Close to Fremont Street (Beaumont), Alberta Arts District, and 42nd Avenue businesses
Near Going Street bike route
Easy walk to public transit (72, 75, and 71 lines)
off street parking for two cars
No smoking. No pets preferred
Email: [email protected]
This listing is a 4 bedroom apartment for rent for $1995 per month. The building boasts a great location in the Cully area of Portland.
This listing is no longer active as of September 25th, 2014.
|Bottom Line Price||$2,150|
|First month's rent||$2,150|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$4,000|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||July 7, 2012|
|Last updated||August 26, 2014|
This Cully apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.