Map of 415 33 St 6, 6, San Diego...
School data provided by GreatSchools
This condo is very large and has plenty of natural light. It features an open floor plan, A fireplace, skylights throughout the condo and an eat-in kitchen. The master bedroom can easily accommodate a king size bed, it has a large walk in closet and private bathroom with dual shower heads. The second bedroom can accommodate a queen size bed and has a large closet as well. Located between Normal Heights and North Park This is near great restaurants, art galleries, shops and night life!
Please call (858)531-1828 today to schedule a viewing.
- 1 year lease.
- 1st month's rent and deposit required for move-in. 2nd month rent will be prorated.
- MUST be willing to start lease within 2 weeks of application date.
PARKING: 1 car garage & 1 assigned space
APPLIANCES INCLUDED: Dishwasher, refrigerator, range/oven, hood.
UTILITIES: Tenant pays only SDG&E.
PET & SMOKING POLICY:
- No Pets.
- No smokers.
You are permitted to drive by the property before viewing but please do not go on property or disturb the tenants. Inside shown BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
1. Click on the "APPLY NOW" link and fill out online application form and pay the $30 application fee.
2. Each adult 18+ is required to apply.
3. Scan and email or fax (888-515-8159) proof of id (license, military id, or passport) and proof of income (2 paystubs or last tax return).
4. Or you can come into our office at 4550 Kearny Villa Rd #224, San Diego CA 92123, during Mon-Fri, 9 am - 5 pm, with the above mentioned documents.
This apartment is a 2 bedroom unit listed for $1395 per month. The apartment complex boasts a great location in the North Hills section of San Diego. The unit boasts patio, and, brand new.
This listing is no longer active as of October 31st, 2014.
This unit is located in North Hills, a neighborhood in San Diego.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in North Hills is $2,146. This unit is listed for $1,495, which makes it 30.35% cheaper than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$1,495|
|First month's rent||$1,495|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$3,020|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||July 16, 2012|
|Last updated||September 30, 2014|
This North Hills apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.