Map of 12604 Ne Stanton St, Portland...
School data provided by GreatSchools
- 1008 sq. ft, 1-level, 3 bd 1 ba
- Attached 1 car garage (exterior access doors) including garage door opener, work space, full electrical, and additional upper-level storage
- Wood/tool shed in backyard attached to garage with separate entrance
- Huge double lot, with beautifully landscaped front yard and rain garden, fully fenced backyard with spacious dog run, 120 sq. ft. of gravel lined, fully organic, raised garden beds, clothesline for outdoor drying
- Hardwood floors throughout, linoleum in kitchen, bath, and utility room
- Kitchen leading to open dining area, includes fridge, electric range, dishwasher, disposal
- Cute bath with tiled shower
- Spacious utility room with W/D hookups (Washer/Dryer currently in home, not warrantied, and can stay or be removed upon request)
- Gas furnace, gas hot water, central air conditioning (A/C)
- Woodstove in brick fireplace on elevated stone hearth with blower (thoroughly heats the entire home)
- Updated electrical, new double-paned vinyl windows throughout, new insulation in attic and full house professional weatherization/sealing
- A very walkable neighborhood, just blocks from 2 parks with play equipment, 2 min. ride to the I-84 bike path, 8 minute walk to University of Western States (UWS), 2 Blocks from the Russell Academy of Academic Achievement public elementary school
Pets Negotiable with additional $500 deposit
This residence is a 3 bedroom residence listed for $1250 per month. The residence is located around the Argay district of Portland. The residence is equipped with balcony, patio, laundry, and, home office. The property features laundry and will be vacated August 8, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of July 8th, 2015.
This unit is located in Argay, a neighborhood in Portland.
The average price of a 3 bed rental in Argay is $1,700. This unit is listed for $1,595, which makes it 6.18% cheaper than the average 3 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$1,595|
|First month's rent||$1,595|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$2,845|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||July 20, 2012|
|Last updated||July 3, 2015|
This Argay apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.