Map of 270 Roosevelt Way, San Francisco...
|6||min||My City School (6-8)||priv|
|7||min||Lycee Francais De San Francisco (K-5)||priv|
|8||min||Chinese Immersion School At Deavila (K-5)||publ|
School data provided by GreatSchools
Corona Heights 2BR / 2BA + Sunroom Top Floor Flat in a 2 Unit Building w/Shared Garden / Garage
- Located in the desirable Corona Heights neighborhood in an intimate and well maintained 2 unit Marina Style building
- Close to Castro, Upper Market, Buena Vista Park, Randall Museum, Divisadero and Duboce Park, and just over the hill from Cole Valley and Ashbury Heights
- Spacious full floor flat with private entrance
- Shared landscaped garden
- Shared laundry
- 1 car side by side garage parking included
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Tall ceilings with crown moldings, lots of period detail
- 2 Bedrooms and a Sunroom overlooking landscaped, shared back garden
- Master bedroom with a skylight and its own full bathroom
- Formal Dining Room with stained glass skylight
- Spacious Living Room with bay windows, wood burning fireplace and built in book cases
- 2 full bathrooms
one for the Master Bedroom with deep soaking Jacuzzi tub and designer windows overlooking tucked away rear garden
2nd is a split bath, recently remodeled with full size tub and separate shower
- Large, remodeled chef’s kitchen with 36 inch gas range & BBQ grille, dishwasher, refrigerator, disposal, 2 ovens, deep sink with direct access to formal Dining Room
- Great closet space
12 month lease required
Owner pays water
Ready for occupancy as of July 10th, 2014
Monthly Rent: $4500
Security Deposit: 1.5 times rent
Cat or a small dog may be considered with extra $500 deposit
For questions, or to schedule private showing, please reply to this ad or call / text Dace Dislere at 415-794-9727. 24 hour minimum notice required.
270 Roosevelt Way @ Museum Way
In order to expedite our rental application process, please bring the following information when you visit the property:
- Completed Progressive Property Group application (1 per intended occupant over 18 years of age): www.progressivesf.com. Click on the Tenant tab.
- A copy of a current pay stub or job offer letter
- $30 per person application fee (check or money order only; no cash please)
CA DRE License #01905856
Progressive Property Group , Inc.
This property is a 2 bedroom unit listed for $3800 per month. The residence boasts a great location in the Castro-Upper Market district of San Francisco. The apartment boasts dishwasher, refrigerator, washer, hardwood floors, laundry, bay windows, and, fireplace. Wood floors give the apartment a nicer feel. The property features garden, parking, and, laundry and will open up May 5, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of August 21st, 2014.
This unit is located in Castro-Upper Market, a neighborhood in San Francisco.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in Castro-Upper Market is $4,828. This unit is listed for $4,500, which makes it 6.80% cheaper than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$4,500|
|First month's rent||$4,500|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$11,280|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||March 4, 2012|
|Last updated||July 8, 2014|
This Castro-Upper Market apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.