Map of 2351 Nw Westover Road, 505, Portland...
School data provided by GreatSchools
* 1,170 square foot 2 bedroom, 2 bath 5th floor condo with courtyard/hillside views
* Hardwood floors throughout/carpeted master bedroom
* Granite countertops
* Stainless Appliances: Bosch Range, Refrigerator, Microwave, Bosch Dishwasher, Disposal
* Kitchen Island with granite top and storage beneath
* Washer & Dryer in large utility closet
* Custom closets throughout
* Custom window shades
* 2nd bedroom/den features sliding panels and custom wall unit
* Air conditioning
* Covered balcony overlooking outdoor courtyard
* Designated parking spot. storage unit and available bike storage
* Concierge service
* Leed certified
Located steps from NW 23rd, within walking distance to Washington Park, Rose Garden, Wallace Park, Lower Macleay Park, Zupans, Portland Streetcar and all that NW Portland has to offer
Available Now - 12 month lease
$2,650 month includes water, sewer, garbage, gas & basic cable
$2,650 security deposit + $27.50application fee +
Home Owners Association Move Fee = $400 in/$400 out
This unit is a 2 bedroom place offered for $2695 a month. The building is located around the Northwest neighborhood of Portland. The property boasts storage. The property features storage and you can move in on September 1, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of November 1st, 2013.
This unit is located in Northwest, a neighborhood in Portland.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in Northwest is $2,223. This unit is listed for $2,650, which makes it 19.24% more expensive than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
But hey, it's a no-fee apartment, so no broker fee!
|Bottom Line Price||$2,650|
|First month's rent||$2,650|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$5,327|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||July 24, 2012|
|Last updated||April 8, 2014|
This Northwest apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.