Map of 410 Nw Uptown Terrace, 1A, Portland...
School data provided by GreatSchools
View View View!
Come home to this spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo overlooking the city.
- Large private deck with gorgeous views of the Willamette River, downtown Portland, Mt. Hood, and Mt. St. Helens
- Carpet throughout
- Single car garage with storage
- Water, sewer & trash included
- Located near boutiques and restaurants on trendy NW 23rd Ave, Zupan's Market, Forest Park, Portland Streetcar, Rose Garden, and More!
- Move-in/out fees coordinated with and paid directly to HOA
- No smoking, no pets
- [email protected]
This apartment is a 2 bedroom residence for rent for $1395 a month. The building is situated in the Northwest section of Portland. The listing includes balcony, patio, laundry, and, home office. The property features laundry and is scheduled to be vacant on August 29, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of January 15th, 2015.
This unit is located in Northwest, a neighborhood in Portland.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in Northwest is $1,795. This unit is listed for $1,495, which makes it 16.70% cheaper than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$1,495|
|First month's rent||$1,495|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$2,845|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||July 24, 2012|
|Last updated||December 16, 2014|
This Northwest apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.