Map of 4651 Ne 37 Avenue, Portland...
School data provided by GreatSchools
This charming and incredibly spacious home in a superb location features:
- Hardwoods throughout main, carpeted upstairs
- Wood burning fireplace in living room
- Charming built-ins
- Spacious master bedroom in finished attic, lots of closet space
- Huge basement with tons of closet storage, work rooms, and 1/2 bath
- Central air with gas heat, air conditioning (A/C)
- Attached, very deep 1 car garage with lots of work/storage space
- Cute kitchen with lots of light, electric range, microwave, dishwasher, fridge
- Main floor bath with tiled counter/shower
- Beautifully landscaped front and back yards
- Backyard is secluded and fully fenced, with covered patio - ideal for outdoor entertaining & gardening
- Located within walking distance of Wilshire Park, New Seasons Market, and boutiques/eateries/pubs on Northeast Fremont Ave and Alberta Arts
- No dogs, no smoking. Cats ok.
This unit is a 3 bedroom apartment unit offered for $2050 a month. The apartment complex is situated in the Cully district of Portland. The listing boasts patio, and, home office.
This listing is no longer active as of January 22nd, 2015.
This unit is located in Cully, a neighborhood in Portland.
The average price of a 3 bed rental in Cully is $3,200. This unit is listed for $1,995, which makes it 37.66% cheaper than the average 3 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$1,995|
|First month's rent||$1,995|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$3,645|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||July 25, 2012|
|Last updated||January 9, 2015|
This Cully apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.