Map of 1333 W Broad, 410, Richmond...
School data provided by GreatSchools
Enjoy this chic 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo with an amazing location! $200 off 1st month's rent for move-in by June! Don't miss out
- Spacious and bright living area with balcony!
- Beautiful open kitchen with stainless steel appliances (range, fridge, dishwasher, and microwave convey
- Hardwood floors!
- Laundry area with front loading washer and dryer included
- Free cable and hi-speed internet!
- Water/sewer/trash removal included in rent!
- Gas heat and central air cooling
- Great Location - just steps to VCU, the Fan District, and the Siegel Center!
- Walk to Starbucks, Village Cafe, and Edo's Squid!
- Parking pass
- Cats and small dogs allowed with pet fee!
Available immediately! Call for an appointment today
100 non-refundable lease processing fee due at signing.
*All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This residence is a 2 bedroom residence offered for $1245 a month. The residence is situated in the The Fan area of Richmond. The property features air conditioning. The property features pool and will be available December 1, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of November 1st, 2013.
This unit is located in The Fan, a neighborhood in Richmond.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in The Fan is $1,500. This unit is listed for $1,199, which makes it 20.07% cheaper than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$1,199|
|First month's rent||$1,199|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$2,433|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||August 2, 2012|
|Last updated||April 30, 2014|
This The Fan apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.