Map of 631 O'farrell St, 910, SF...
|10||min||Civic Center/Un Plaza||Dublin-Pleasanton - Daly City Fremont - Daly City Pittsburg-Bay Point - SFIA-Millbrae Richmond - Daly City-Millbrae|
|11||min||Powell St.||Dublin-Pleasanton - Daly City Fremont - Daly City Pittsburg-Bay Point - SFIA-Millbrae Richmond - Daly City-Millbrae|
|7||min||De Marillac Academy (4-8)||priv|
|9||min||Redding Elementary School (K-5)||publ|
|11||min||Montessori House of Children School (K-1)||priv|
School data provided by GreatSchools
Charming and spacious Jr. 1 Bedroom in a 24 hr doorman secured art deco high rise. Amazingly central location in a vibrant and up and coming neighborhood, minutes away from Union Square, Mid-Market St., and Civic Center BART.
97 Walk Score! www.walkscore.com/score/631-o%27farrell-st-san-francisco-ca-94109
The 520 sq. foot unit features:
• Brand new light berber carpet and new paint
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
• Electricity, heat, water and garbage included
• Wifi/cable ready
• Double paned windows
• 9th floor, west facing view with tons of light
• Large closet and dressing room area
Building amenities include:
• 24-hour doorman security
• On-site manager and maintenance crew
• Gym with cardio machines, weights and flat screen TV
• Large laundry facility in basement
• Outdoor patio and roof deck with amazing views
• Community room with flat screen TV
• Bicycle parking in basement
• Located on the 38 Geary Line
• Very close to parking garages and zip car locations
• Great neighbors and community
Learn more about the building here: www.hamiltonassociation.typepad.com
• 1 year lease
• Rent $2050/month
• First and Last month rent plus $1,000 security
• Small dog ok with $300 pet deposit
• Available Aug 1(could be available as soon as July 25)
• Application, credit, income and employment verification reqired.
• $30 credit check fee
This listing is no longer active as of November 1st, 2013.
This unit is located in Downtown, a neighborhood in SF.
The average price of a Studio rental in Downtown is $2,143. This unit is listed for $1,950, which makes it 9.00% cheaper than the average studio in this neighborhood.
|Net effect of broker fee||$292|
|Bottom Line Price||$2,242|
|First month's rent||$1,950|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$5,460|
|Move-in Date||August 1, 0012|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||August 5, 2012|
|Last updated||December 2, 2012|