Map of 4980 Alatar Dr., Woodland Hills...
School data provided by GreatSchools
Tucked away in the highly desirable hills South of Ventura Blvd. and North of Mulholland Dr., the tree shaded driveway leads to this secluded mountain retreat of contemporary simplicity, which affords uncommon privacy, mountain top views, proximity to Country Club, excellent public and private schools, and the business, entertainment and transportation conveniences of Ventura Blvd., 101 Fwy, Warner Center high rise office buildings and transportation hub.
This home features:
• 4 bedrooms/2.5 baths on approximately 1,950 sq. ft.
• Gorgeous decks and patios with lush vegetation
• Open chef’s kitchen w/top of the line stainless steel
appliances and countertops
• Exposed beam vaulted ceiling in living room
• Bright, airy and open to surrounding green/mountaintop views from all rooms
• Master suite with private, travertine marble bath
• Stunning use of stones, marble and hardwood throughout
• Recessed and low volt lighting
• Central heating and AC
• Double glass windows
• Al fresco dining under bouganvillea arbor
• Dramatic touches throughout
This home is barely visible from the street; must be visited to be appreciated.
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY; DO NOT DISTURB OCCUPANTS.
This residence is a 4 bedroom unit offered for $3350 a month. The building is located around the Woodland Hills district of Woodland Hills.
This listing is no longer active as of November 1st, 2013.
|Bottom Line Price||$3,695|
|First month's rent||$3,695|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$7,487|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||August 11, 2012|
|Last updated||April 30, 2014|
This Woodland Hills apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.