Map of 6731 1/2 Newlin Ave.,, Whittier...
|2||min||Victory Outreach Children's Learning Center (K-5)||priv|
|2||min||Whittier Christian Schools-Newlin (K-8)||priv|
|2||min||Whittier Christian Schools - Satellite (K-12)||priv|
School data provided by GreatSchools
SEE MORE LISTINGS & INFO AT WHITTIERBROKERS.COM
Walking Distance to Uptown....Shopping, Restaurants, Banks, Whittier High School
One Bedroom Cottage
Stove & Microwave
PRIVATE Washer & Dryer Hook-ups
Built-In Cabinets in Living Room
ONE Pet Negotiable
WATER TRASH & GARDENER PAID!
Security Deposit Negotiable with Approved Credit
SAVE TIME ~ FILL OUT A GUEST CARD ~ (click on Contact Us)
APPLY ON LINE NOW ~ BE PRE-APPROVED! YOU NEED:
- Proof of Income (2 Current Paystub or 2 years IRS Taxes return & 6 Months of Bank stmt for self-employed people)
- If a student, submit Student Transcripts
- Proof of Residence (Utility Bill OR Bank stmt with current mailing address)
-If pets are accepted, a pet application with immunization history and photo is required. An ADDITIONAL deposit is REQUIRED
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- 2PERSON/BDRM occupancy limit –NO exceptions.
- Each Occupant over 18 must complete a rental application & submit photo ID.
- Verifiable Income must be at least 3 TIMES the amount of the rent. Co-signers are an option asks for details.
- Available Date is BEST ESTIMATE. Actual date unit is ready to move in may be different.
-$30 Credit check fee per applicant payable in CASH in our office or Online fee is NON-REFUNDABLE
KEY CHECK-OUT HOURS & DETAILS :
- Come to 14436 E. Whittier Blvd. 90605
-Monday-Friday 9A-4P ~ Saturday 9A-12Noon
- BRING $20 Refundable CASH Deposit for Keys
-CURRENT Photo ID (ex: Driver’s License, State ID, Passport)
THIS RENTAL IS MONTH TO MONTH
Information subject to change without notice
CA DRE LIC # 00158343
This residence is a 1 bedroom apartment unit listed for $1075 monthly. The building is situtated in Whittier. The apartment unit boasts patio. The property features gated community, pool, and, clubhouse .
This listing is no longer active as of October 24th, 2014.
|Bottom Line Price||$1,150|
|First month's rent||$1,150|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$2,620|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||August 16, 2012|
|Last updated||September 24, 2014|
This apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.