Map of 1815 W Grace, Unit 3, Richmond...
School data provided by GreatSchools
- Great Fan Location Perfect for Young Professionals
- Available June 20!
- Open, Spacious Floor Plan
- New Hardwood Floors and High Ceilings
- Covered Front and Rear Porch
- Washer and Dryer on premises
- Range, Fridge, Dishwasher included
- Electric Heat & Central AC
- Water and Trash Included!
- Pets Situational, Inquire About Pet Policy
$100 lease processing fee due at lease signing
*all information deemed reliable but not guaranteed
This unit is a 2 bedroom apartment unit listed for $1195/mo. The residence boasts a great location in the The Fan section of Richmond. The apartment is equipped with hardwood floors. Parquet floors give your home a nicer feel. The property features deck, and, parking and will open up April 13, 2013.
This listing is no longer active as of November 1st, 2013.
This unit is located in The Fan, a neighborhood in Richmond.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in The Fan is $1,500. This unit is listed for $1,195, which makes it 20.33% cheaper than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$1,195|
|First month's rent||$1,195|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$2,425|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||March 4, 2012|
|Last updated||May 26, 2014|
This The Fan apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.