Map of 659 East 800 South, Apt. C5, Salt Lake City...
School data provided by GreatSchools
Great downtown apartments with a nice small community. Tucked away, and yet conveniently located to many things, Trolley Square, and Liberty Park just to name a few!
* Perfect location only blocks from Trolley Square!
* Only 4 blocks from Trax, grocery store, and restaurants!
* Open kitchen and living room area with dishwasher!
* On site laundry (coin operated) open 24 hours
* Ground floor unit stays warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
* Large bedroom with master bath and vanity area
* Walk in Closet!
* TONS of counter and cupboard space in vanity area
* The only utility you have to pay is the electric bill!
* Free parking available for tenants (free street parking for guests)
* Free emergency maintenance
* Professionally managed
Call 801-701-1003 to schedule a tour! You can also send an email to [email protected]
Only $15.00 for water, sewer, and trash
Tenant pays electric
$25.00 application fee
Concept Property Management, Inc does not to rent to individuals who:
* Smoke at anytime
* Have felony convictions
* Have current or prior evictions
* Have outstanding balances with prior landlords.
* Have an open bankruptcy
* Have a prior bankruptcy and have no cosigner or funds to pay last months rent.
We strive to create stellar housing for the best residents. Our goal in evaluating your application is to review your prior ability to manage your financial responsibilities and adhere to our community standards. If you believe you have or are an exception to the above circumstances you may e-mail your situation to [email protected] for further review by one of our senior property supervisors.
Approval based on credit and background check. Photos may be of similar unit.
This property is a 1 bedroom residence listed for $575/mo. The building boasts a great location in the Central City district of Salt Lake City.
This listing is no longer active as of May 14th, 2015.
This unit is located in Central City, a neighborhood in Salt Lake City.
The average price of a 1 bed rental in Central City is $693. This unit is listed for $625, which makes it 9.75% cheaper than the average 1 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$625|
|First month's rent||$625|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$1,090|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||August 25, 2012|
|Last updated||April 13, 2015|
This Central City apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.