Map of 11190 Tusket River, Rancho Cordova...
School data provided by GreatSchools
This beautiful Sun River home is located near shopping, fine dining, places of worship, parks, schools, the American River Parkway and so much more - yet nestled in a quiet, well established Sun/Gold River neighborhood off the beaten path. This well appointed home features:
* New Chair Rail in Living and family room
* Custom Paint
* Upgraded new flooring
* Enormous living room with floor to ceiling wood burning rock fireplace and vaulted ceilings
* Large family room with great space adjoined to the kitchen with breakfast bar
*A gourmet kitchen equipped with double ovens; dishwasher; garbage disposal; garden window; abundant cabinet space; and tiled counter tops
* Large master bedroom that features vaulted ceilings; mirrored closet doors; sliding glass doors that lead to back yard; master bathroom with more closet space, large vanity area with double sinks, separate shower and commode area for added privacy.
* Inside laundry room
* Large hall bathroom with abundant cabinet and counter space
* Double garage with door opener
Please call today (916) 568-1800 Ext. 209. Apply on line at www.brittaincommercial.net
This unit is a 3 bedroom apartment unit listed for $1500 per month. The apartment complex boasts a great location in Rancho Cordova. The residence features dishwasher, washer, dryer, gourmet kitchen, laundry, and, fireplace. The property features garden, laundry, and, spa and will be available February 25, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of November 12th, 2015.
|Bottom Line Price||$1,630|
|First month's rent||$1,630|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$2,670|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||March 4, 2012|
|Last updated||October 12, 2015|
This apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.