Map of 1059 E. 600, . 40, Salt Lake City...
School data provided by GreatSchools
Wonderful 2 Bedroom Apartment Close to U of U, Trax, and Downtown - Perfect Location!
*Just minutes from the stadium, trax station, and the U of U!
* Premium reserved covered parking available
10.00 a month)
* Plenty of free off street covered parking available
* On site 24 hour laundry facility (coin operated)
* Large living room with lots of natural light
* Open galley kitchen with separate dining space
* Forced air heat and AC unit in each apartment!
* Only $25.00 per month for water, sewer, and trash
* Incredibly quiet and peaceful complex set back from the street
* Plenty of green space for barbecues and gatherings
* Private balcony
* Small playground and sandbox for your kids
* Professionally managed
* Free 24 hour emergency maintenance
Call 801-701-1003 today to speak to a leasing agent for more information or to schedule a showing! Also email [email protected]
Rent - $825
Utilities - tenant pays own utilities.
Deposit - $440.00
Application Fee - $25.00
Concept Property Management, Inc does not to rent to individuals who:
* Smoke at anytime
* Have felony convictions
* Have current or prior evictions
* Have outstanding balances with prior landlords.
* Have an open bankruptcy
We strive to create stellar housing for the best residents. Our goal in evaluating your application is to review your prior ability to manage your financial responsibilities and adhere to our community standards. If you believe you have or are an exception to the above circumstances you may e-mail your situation to [email protected] for further review by one of our senior property supervisors.
Acceptance based on credit and background check
This unit is a 2 bedroom residence listed for $750 monthly. The residence boasts a great location in the East Central section of Salt Lake City. The property features pool .
This listing is no longer active as of July 28th, 2015.
This unit is located in East Central, a neighborhood in Salt Lake City.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in East Central is $2,095. This unit is listed for $825, which makes it 60.62% cheaper than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$825|
|First month's rent||$825|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$1,290|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||August 25, 2012|
|Last updated||June 25, 2015|
This East Central apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.