Map of 108 E. Leigh, Unit A, Richmond...
School data provided by GreatSchools
Enjoy this spacious, recently renovated 3 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment in Historic Jackson Ward!
- Great Location (minutes from VCU
- Master Suite with private entrance!
- Kitchen with lots of cabinet space (range, fridge, and dishwasher included)
- Secure building
- Gas heat and central air cooling!
- Hardwood Floors
- Front and Back Porches
- Nine Foot Ceilings with Ceiling Fans!
- 2 Private Parking Spaces!
- Pets welcome (with pet fee
- Move-in incentives available!
Call for an appointment today
100 lease processing fee due at lease signing*
*All information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed*
This property is a 3 bedroom apartment unit offered for $1250 a month. The apartment complex is situated in the Jackson Ward neighborhood of Richmond. The property features pool and you can move in on September 11, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of March 1st, 2015.
|Bottom Line Price||$1,300|
|First month's rent||$1,300|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$2,635|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||August 25, 2012|
|Last updated||January 29, 2015|
This Jackson Ward apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.