Map of 659 East 800 South, Apt. C9, Salt Lake City...
School data provided by GreatSchools
Only $699.00 for a Great 2 Bedroom Apartment in Downtown Salt Lake City!
* Perfect location only blocks from Trolley Square!
* Only 4 blocks from Trax, grocery store, and restuarants!
* Galley kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and dishwasher!
* HUGE living room with space for a dining table
* On site laundry (coin operated) open 24 hours
* Corner unit so you only share one wall with your neighbors
* Top floor unit is quieter and stays warmer in the winter
* Wall AC unit to keep the apartment cool
* Nice size bedrooms with their own closets
* Large picture window in living room allows lots of natural light!
* Extra storage in unit (coat and linen closet)
* The only utility you have to pay is the electric bill!
* Free parking available for tenants (free street parking for guests)
* Free emergency maintenance
* Professionally managed
If you are interested in seeing this unit please call Jessie (801) 701-1003 to schedule an appointment. She can also be reached at [email protected]
Be quick because at this price the apartment won't be available for long!
Only $25.00 for water, sewer, and trash
Tenant pays electric
$25.00 application fee
Concept Property Management, Inc does not to rent to individuals who:
* Smoke at anytime
* Have felony convictions
* Have current or prior evictions
* Have outstanding balances with prior landlords.
* Have an open bankruptcy
* Have a prior bankruptcy and have no cosigner or funds to pay last months rent.
We strive to create stellar housing for the best residents. Our goal in evaluating your application is to review your prior ability to manage your financial responsibilities and adhere to our community standards. If you believe you have or are an exception to the above circumstances you may e-mail your situation to [email protected] for further review by one of our senior property supervisors.
Approval based on credit and background check
This property is a 2 bedroom residence for rent for $650 a month. The apartment complex is located around the Central City neighborhood of Salt Lake City. The residence features air conditioning, central air, dishwasher, washer, and, dryer. The property features parking and you can move in on October 3, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of November 1st, 2013.
This unit is located in Central City, a neighborhood in Salt Lake City.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in Central City is $1,124. This unit is listed for $699, which makes it 37.81% cheaper than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$699|
|First month's rent||$699|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$1,124|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||August 31, 2012|
|Last updated||June 25, 2014|
This Central City apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.