Map of 659 East 800 South, Apt. A2, Salt Lake City...
School data provided by GreatSchools
Great downtown apartments with a nice small community. Tucked away, and yet conveniently located to many things, Trolley Square, and Liberty Park just to name a few!
* Perfect location only blocks from Trolley Square!
* Only 4 blocks from Trax, grocery store, and restaurants!
* Open kitchen and living room area with dishwasher!
* On site laundry (coin operated) open 24 hours
* Ground floor unit stays warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
* Large bedroom with master bath and vanity area
* Walk in Closet!
* TONS of counter and cupboard space in vanity area
* The only utility you have to pay is the electric bill!
* Free parking available for tenants (free street parking for guests)
* Free emergency maintenance
* Professionally managed
Call 801-701-1003 to schedule a tour! You can also send an email to [email protected]
Tenant pays for all electric.
$25.00 application fee
No Pets. NO SMOKING.
Approval based on credit and background check. Photos may be of similar unit.
This listing is a 1 bedroom unit offered for $575 per month. The residence is located around the Central City area of Salt Lake City. The apartment unit includes air conditioning, brand new, refrigerator, washer, dryer, and, hardwood floors. Classic wood floors give this unit a more luxurious feel. The property features parking and will be vacated October 1, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of July 13th, 2015.
This unit is located in Central City, a neighborhood in Salt Lake City.
The average price of a 1 bed rental in Central City is $724. This unit is listed for $625, which makes it 13.64% cheaper than the average 1 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$625|
|First month's rent||$625|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$1,090|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||August 31, 2012|
|Last updated||June 9, 2015|
This Central City apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.