Map of 1400 Nw Irving St, 105, Portland...
School data provided by GreatSchools
* Two level, 1,215 square foot town home style loft in The Avenue Lofts
* Ideal set-up for live/work
* Lower level consists of living, kitchen & half bath
* Upper level consists of bedroom and full bath
* Maple floors & cabinets including built-in dresser & closets in bedroom
* Stainless steel appliances & countertops
* Kitchen Island
* Washer & Dryer
* Window coverings throughout
* Air Conditioning
* Patio that overlooks pedestrian walkway on Irving Street
* Private door that opens to reserved parking space
* Large storage unit
* Fitness room in building
No smoking. Cat or small do ok with additional pet deposit.
Available @April 1 - 12 month lease
$2,050/month inc: water/sewer/garbage/parking/storage
$2,050/security deposit + $27.50 application fee +
Home Owners Association Move Fee = $600
This unit is a 1 bedroom apartment listed for $1895 monthly. The apartment complex boasts a great location in the Pearl District section of Portland. The apartment unit includes patio. The property features garden .
This listing is no longer active as of November 1st, 2013.
This unit is located in Pearl District, a neighborhood in Portland.
The average price of a 1 bed rental in Pearl District is $2,558. This unit is listed for $2,050, which makes it 19.86% cheaper than the average 1 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$2,050|
|First month's rent||$2,050|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$4,127|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||March 4, 2012|
|Last updated||March 7, 2014|
This Pearl District apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.