Map of 2201 W. Cary St, Unit B, Richmond...
School data provided by GreatSchools
Enjoy this recently updated one bedroom/one bathroom apartment on West Cary Street! Just blocks from Carytown! Move in before the Spring to be ready to enjoy the large back yard!
- Living room and foyer/office!
- Eat-in kitchen with stainless steel range and fridge, and granite countertops.
- Hardwood floors and ceramic tile
- Ceiling fans
- Freshly painted!
- Fully fenced-in back yard with privacy fence!
- Covered front and back porches
- Recently updated electric heat pump/central air and hot water heater
- Pets welcome with fee!
- Sorry, no washer/dryer, but there are several laundromats available within just a few blocks!
- Walk to Carytown and the shops at Parkwood & Addison!
- Street parking
- Convenient to I-195 and the Boulevard.
- Utilities paid separately by tenant.
Available immediately! Call for an appointment today
100 lease processing fee due at lease signing.
*All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This property is a 1 bedroom apartment unit for rent for $850/mo. The apartment complex is situated in the The Fan area of Richmond. The apartment is equipped with central air, renovated, duplex, refrigerator, stove, and, hardwood floors. Parquet floors give your home a more luxurious feel. The property features parking and is scheduled to be vacant on May 10, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of April 9th, 2015.
|Bottom Line Price||$850|
|First month's rent||$850|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$1,735|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||March 12, 2012|
|Last updated||March 7, 2015|
This The Fan apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.