Map of 1 Crescent Way, 1209, San Francisco...
|15||min||Bayshore Caltrain||Limited Local|
|13||min||Harte (Bret) Elementary School (K-5)||publ|
School data provided by GreatSchools
This stunning condo is conveniently located across the street from the beautiful Candlestick Point State Recreation Area. Imagine being able to enjoy hiking, fishing and windsurfing just minutes from your home! Pictures will not do this community justice, it is a must see in person!
• 1063 Square Feet
• 100% Unobstructed View of the Bay
• 2 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Master Bath is Unique with Separate Room for the Toilet
• Double Sinks in Master Bath with tons of storage
• Huge Walk-In Closet in the Master
• Fireplace in Living Room
• Tiled Countertops in Kitchen
• Hardwood and Carpeted Floors
• Washer and Dryer In-Unit
• 1 Garage Parking Space
• Huge 10x10 Onsite Storage Available for an Additional Fee
• Owner Pays Water and Garbage
• Onsite Gym
• Common area with landscaped courtyard and barbeques
• Complimentary shuttle service from the front gate to Cal Train and BART
• Easy Access to Highway 101
• Gated entrance with 24 hour security
*NO APPLICATION FEE!
For further information and to schedule a viewing, contact:
Eugenia "Genie" Mantzoros
Realtor, Luxury Leasing Agent
Genie @ AzariPM.com
The Azari Real Estate Group is a Full-Service Brokerage Firm and we are your one-stop shop for all of your real estate and housing needs!
Please note that though the information about the listed property contained herein is deemed to be from reliable sources, prospective tenants should always do their own physical inspection of the property prior to entering into any agreements for lease or rent.
This unit is a 2 bedroom apartment offered for $2400 a month. The residence is located around the Bayview district of San Francisco. The apartment features washer, dryer, laundry, and, fireplace. The property features parking, and, laundry and will be available March 1, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of January 22nd, 2015.
|Bottom Line Price||$2,699|
|First month's rent||$2,699|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$7,092|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||March 4, 2012|
|Last updated||December 23, 2014|
This Bayview apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.