Map of 333 Grant Ave, 402, San Francisco...
|5||min||Montgomery St.||Dublin-Pleasanton - Daly City Fremont - Daly City Pittsburg-Bay Point - SFIA-Millbrae Richmond - Daly City-Millbrae|
|8||min||Powell St.||Dublin-Pleasanton - Daly City Fremont - Daly City Pittsburg-Bay Point - SFIA-Millbrae Richmond - Daly City-Millbrae|
|13||min||Embarcadero||Dublin-Pleasanton - Daly City Fremont - Daly City Pittsburg/Bay Point - SFIA/Millbrae Richmond - Daly City/Millbrae|
|3||min||Ecole Notre Dame Des Victoires (K-8)||priv|
|9||min||Chinese Education Center (K-5)||publ|
|9||min||Lau (Gordon J.) Elementary School (K-5)||publ|
School data provided by GreatSchools
This grand and historic circa 1907 building was completely renovated in 2005 with all of the modern conveniences. 24 hour security and a common area roof deck with views of the city skyline add to the enjoyment of living here. Steps to Chinatown Gate, Financial District, Union Square and much more.
This unit boasts the following:
• Inviting entry foyer
• Living Room/Dining Room combination with track lighting and tall ceilings
• Balcony access from Living Room/Dining Room sliding glass doors
• Small alcove from Living Room which could be used for bookcases or additional storage
• Open plan Kitchen with wood cabinets, granite counters, double sink w/disposal
• Stainless Steel appliances including: Amana sub-zero refrigerator, GE Profile microwave, Bosch oven, electric cook top, Bosch dishwasher
• Bedroom with double closet, sun shade and black-out drapes, carpet
• Office with built-in desk and hide-a-way pocket doors
• Bathroom with shower over tub, wood and granite vanity sink, limestone floors and glass tile
• Bosch stacked washer/dryer in bathroom
• Hardwood floors and recessed lighting throughout
• 738 square feet
• New rooftop deck with a fire pit, a huge lounge area, high-end barbecue, herb garden, etc., which can be rented out for parties.
Parking NOT included. However, garages located close by.
Storage may be available for additional rent.
Owner pays water. Tenant pays all other utilities.
Sorry, no pets and no smokers.
24 hour security guard and access to common area roof deck are included.
Available around April 1st, 2014
For further information and to schedule a viewing, contact:
Realtor and Leasing Advisor
Cal BRE #01933989
Realtor, Leasing Agent
Genie @ AzariPM.com
CalBRE License #00805386
Please note that though the information contained herein is deemed to be from reliable sources, prospective tenants should always do their own physical inspection of the property prior to entering into any agreements for lease or rent.
Please note that a move-in fee may apply in certain HOA communities, especially in high-rise properties. Please check with the property's HOA office to determine if such fee is applicable.
The Azari Group is a Full Service Brokerage Firm and we are you one-stop shop for all of your real estate and housing needs
Relocating anywhere in the Bay Area? We can help you find a great place to live -- fast! Ask us about Rental Concierge.
Our property management company offers 24/7 maintenance hot line and same-day maintenance service for our tenants.
For the convenience of our global clients, our agents speak English, Farsi, Greek, Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian, and Tagalog.
This listing is no longer active as of November 1st, 2013.
This unit is located in Financial District, a neighborhood in San Francisco.
The average price of a 1 bed rental in Financial District is $4,074. This unit is listed for $3,900, which makes it 4.27% cheaper than the average 1 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$3,900|
|First month's rent||$3,900|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$9,795|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||March 4, 2012|
|Last updated||April 8, 2014|
This Financial District apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.