Map of 705 Franklin St 13, 13, Whittier...
|4||min||Remnant Christian School (7-11)||priv|
|5||min||The Broadoaks Childrens School (K-6)||priv|
|9||min||Whittier Christian High School (9-12)||priv|
School data provided by GreatSchools
SEE MORE LISTINGS & INFO AT WHITTIERBROKERS.COM
Walking to Uptown Shopping, Park, Restaurants and Transportation......
Upstairs One Bedroom
NEW Counter top
Stove, Microwave & Refrigerator
Laundry Facility on Site
Wall A/C & Radiant Heat
Carpet & Vinyl Floors
Water, Trash & Gardener Paid!
SAVE TIME ~ FILL OUT A GUEST CARD ~ (click on Contact Us)
APPLY ON LINE NOW ~ BE PRE-APPROVED! YOU NEED:
- Proof of Income (2 Current Paystub or 2 years IRS Taxes return & 6 Months of Bank stmt for self-employed people)
- If a student, submit Student Transcripts
- Proof of Residence (Utility Bill OR Bank stmt with current mailing address)
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- 2PERSON/BDRM occupancy limit –NO exceptions.
- Each Occupant over 18 must complete a rental application & submit photo ID.
- Verifiable Income must be at least 3 TIMES the amount of the rent. Co-signers are an option asks for details.
- Available Date is BEST ESTIMATE. Actual date unit is ready to move in may be different.
-$30 Credit check fee per applicant payable in CASH in our office or Online fee is NON-REFUNDABLE
KEY CHECK-OUT HOURS & DETAILS :
- Come to 14436 E. Whittier Blvd. 90605
-Monday-Friday 9A-4P ~ Saturday 9A-12Noon
- BRING $20 Refundable CASH Deposit for Keys
-CURRENT Photo ID (ex: Driver’s License, State ID, Passport)
THIS RENTAL IS MONTH TO MONTH
Information subject to change without notice
CA DRE LIC # 00158343
This listing is a 1 bedroom apartment listed for $875 a month. The apartment complex boasts a great location in Whittier. The unit boasts fireplace, and, storage. The property features storage and is scheduled to be vacant on February 28, 2013.
This listing is no longer active as of December 24th, 2014.
|Bottom Line Price||$950|
|First month's rent||$950|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$1,930|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||March 4, 2012|
|Last updated||November 24, 2014|
This apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.