Map of 7027 Washington Ave.,, 2, Whittier...
|2||min||Painter Avenue Christian (K-12)||priv|
|2||min||Whittier Friends School (PK-8)||priv|
|6||min||The Broadoaks Childrens School (K-6)||priv|
School data provided by GreatSchools
SEE MORE LISTINGS & INFO AT WHITTIERBROKERS.COM
Walking Distance to Restaurants, Shopping...All that Uptown Whittier has to offer!
Built in bookshelf
Carpet & Vinyl Flooring
Granite Kitchen Counter top
Laundry Facilities on Site
Gas, Water, Trash and Gardener Paid
Security Deposit Negotiable with Approved Credit
SAVE TIME ~ FILL OUT A GUEST CARD ~ (click on Contact Us)
APPLY ON LINE NOW ~ BE PRE-APPROVED! YOU NEED:
- Proof of Income (2 Current Paystub or 2 years IRS Taxes return & 6 Months of Bank stmt for self-employed people)
- Proof of Residence (Utility Bill OR Bank stmt with current mailing address)
-If pets are accepted, a pet application with immunization history and photo is required. An ADDITIONAL deposit is REQUIRED
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- 2PERSON/BDRM occupancy limit –NO exceptions.
- Each Occupant over 18 must complete a rental application & submit photo ID.
- Verifiable Income must be at least 3 TIMES the amount of the rent. Co-signers are an option asks for details.
- Available Date is BEST ESTIMATE. Actual date unit is ready to move in may be different.
-$30 Credit check fee per applicant payable in CASH in our office or Online fee is NON-REFUNDABLE
KEY CHECK-OUT HOURS & DETAILS :
- Come to 14436 E. Whittier Blvd. 90605
-Monday-Friday 9A-4P ~ Saturday 9A-12Noon
- BRING $20 Refundable CASH Deposit for Keys
-CURRENT Photo ID (ex: Driver’s License, State ID, Passport)
THIS RENTAL IS MONTH TO MONTH
Information subject to change without notice
CA DRE LIC # 00158343
This listing is a 1 bedroom unit listed for $900/mo. The residence is situtated in Whittier. The unit boasts refrigerator, stove, and, high ceilings. The property features garden, and, parking and is scheduled to be vacant on February 21, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of March 29th, 2015.
|Bottom Line Price||$925|
|First month's rent||$925|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$2,111|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||March 4, 2012|
|Last updated||February 27, 2015|
This apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.