Map of 555 East 700 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84102, C4
School data provided by GreatSchools
Dont miss out on this great 2/1 close to Everything
Oaks at Trolley Apartments right near Trolley Square, Whole Foods, Liberty Park, 9th & 9th shops and TONS MORE!
Just Upgraded 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Apartment
* Fresh Paint! New Carpet!
* First Floor Unit
* Large Bay Window in Living Room lets in lots of Natural Light!
* FREE Assigned Covered Parking Spot
* Professional management and friendly maintenance staff.
* Blocks from Liberty Park with playground, tennis court, pool, and green area
* Super Location with restaurants and shopping close by.
* Conveniently located in desirable downtown neighborhood.
* Quick shot to the U of U Campus
* UTA Bus Stops and Trax a short walk away
* On Site Laundry
Call John (801) 701-1003 or 801-441-5903 for more information or you can e-mail [email protected]
Don't miss out on this great apartment and awesome location!
Water/Sewer/ Trash : $35.00
Gas & Electric in tenants own name.
Deposit: $400.00 with $200.00 non-refundable
Concept Property Management, Inc does not to rent to individuals who:
* Smoke at anytime
* Have felony convictions
* Have current or prior evictions
* Have outstanding balances with prior landlords.
* Have an open bankruptcy
* Have a prior bankruptcy and have no cosigner or funds to pay last months rent.
We strive to create stellar housing for the best residents. Our goal in evaluating your application is to review your prior ability to manage your financial responsibilities and adhere to our community standards. If you believe you have or are an exception to the above circumstances you may e-mail your situation to [email protected] for further review by one of our senior property supervisors.
Acceptance Based on Credit and Background Check
Limited Units Available
Photos of Actual Unit
This apartment is a 2 bedroom apartment for rent for $650 monthly. The building is situated in the Central City area of Salt Lake City.
This listing is no longer active as of October 19th, 2014.