Map of 5559 Forest Hill Avenue, Richmond...
School data provided by GreatSchools
Colonial Green Townhomes
- Available April 20th
- 1,290 SF
- 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths
- Full Basement
- Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room
- Crown molding
- Range, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer & Dryer Convey
- Electric Heat Pump/Central Air, Hot Water and Range
- Average Monthly Utilities $100-150
- Trash Included
- Small pets OK, dogs must be under 20 lbs - Inquire about Policy and Fees
- Two reserved parking spaces
- Colonial Green Homeowners Association
100 Lease Administrative Fee Due at Lease Signing*
- All information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This unit is a 3 bedroom unit offered for $1099 monthly. The apartment complex is located around the Cedarhurst district of Richmond.
This listing is no longer active as of May 14th, 2015.
This unit is located in Cedarhurst, a neighborhood in Richmond.
The average price of a 3 bed rental in Cedarhurst is $867. This unit is listed for $1,250, which makes it 44.18% more expensive than the average 3 bed in this neighborhood.
But hey, it's a no-fee apartment, so no broker fee!
|Bottom Line Price||$1,250|
|First month's rent||$1,250|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$2,535|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||September 13, 2012|
|Last updated||April 14, 2015|
This Cedarhurst apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.