Map of 1100 Elm Ave, Long Beach, CA 90813,
|4||min||Montessori On Elm (PK-4)|
|6||min||New City School (K-8)|
|6||min||First Baptist Church School (K-12)|
School data provided by GreatSchools
This nice and cozy 1 bed/ 1 bath unit is part of a nice Senior Citizen Community of 62 years of age and older. This is a MUST-SEE apartment complex
- Secure community
- Tile floors
- Gas stove
- Parking in secure parking garage below building
- Trash chute and laundry facility on every floor for your convenience
- Private balcony with cool breeze
- Very nice Recreational Room for socializing with neighbors or watching TV/Movies
- Management and Maintenance is on-site 24/7
- Paid water and trash
On the same block as St. Mary's Hospital and only 1 block away from the Blue Line Train Station (Long Beach Blvd
For more information or to schedule a visit, please call Tina at (562) 491-0088!
This listing is a 1 bedroom residence offered for $750 a month. The apartment complex boasts a great location in the Downtown district of Long Beach. The apartment is equipped with washer, dryer, hardwood floors, and, laundry. Classic wood floors give the apartment a nicer feel. The property features parking, and, laundry and will open up November 5, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of December 5th, 2014.