Map of 74 New Montgomery St, 701, San Francisco...
|3||min||Montgomery St.||Dublin-Pleasanton - Daly City Fremont - Daly City Pittsburg-Bay Point - SFIA-Millbrae Richmond - Daly City-Millbrae|
|8||min||Powell St.||Dublin-Pleasanton - Daly City Fremont - Daly City Pittsburg-Bay Point - SFIA-Millbrae Richmond - Daly City-Millbrae|
|11||min||Embarcadero||Dublin-Pleasanton - Daly City Fremont - Daly City Pittsburg/Bay Point - SFIA/Millbrae Richmond - Daly City/Millbrae|
|9||min||Gavin Academy (K-12)||priv|
|9||min||Ecole Notre Dame Des Victoires (K-8)||priv|
|9||min||AltSchool Yerba Buena (PK-8)||priv|
School data provided by GreatSchools
More about The Montgomery Building, established 1914, an architectural gem:
- Located next to the Palace Hotel in the heart of Downtown
- Very best of San Francisco outside your front door, from designer shopping to world-class dining, to arts and cultural events
- Easy access to major freeways, MUNI, BART, Caltrans, and Ferry
- Steps away from SFMOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, Sports Club LA, Bristol Farms, Roy’s, Ame, Town Hall, Ferry Building Market Place and many other local favorites and world known establishments
- Modern yet piece of history – The Montgomery was established in 1914 and just underwent seismic retrofit and high end finish work, interior redesign
- One of the few units with 1 car parking space and storage right in the building
- Access controlled front lobby with a guest lounge and Doorman
- Spacious, landscaped roof deck courtyard with views of Financial District, Rincon Hill, St. Regis, The Palace Hotel. Outdoor stainless steel, BBQ, outdoor kitchen, with designer seating, and lounge area
- Elevator building
- Storage locker
- Top floor corner with South East exposure
- 11 foot ceilings and oversized double hung windows
- White oak hardwood floors throughout
- Kitchen with stainless all Bosch stainless steel appliances, gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, disposal, refrigerator
- Recessed lighting
- Custom blinds
- Granite counter tops, teak cabinets with designer hardware and finishes
- Limestone floors in bathroom and designer tile, sleek hardware
- Bosch washer and dryer in the unit
- Small dog or a cat wil be considred with extra deposit
12 month lease required
Owner pays water, trash removal and gas
Storage locker included
Ready for occupancy as of November 7th
Security Deposit: 1.5 times rent
1,203 sq ft (per tax records)
74 New Montgomery Street (entrance off Jessie Street) @ Mission and Market
For questions, or to schedule private showing, please reply to this ad or contact Dace Dislere at 415-794-9727 (call or text)
24 hour notice prior to showing required
CA DRE License # 01905856
Progressive Property Group, Inc.
This listing is a 2 bedroom unit for rent for $4700 a month. The apartment complex boasts a great location in the Financial District district of San Francisco. The apartment includes patio, and, laundry. The property features parking, and, laundry .
This listing is no longer active as of November 6th, 2014.
This unit is located in Financial District, a neighborhood in San Francisco.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in Financial District is $6,914. This unit is listed for $5,200, which makes it 24.79% cheaper than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$5,200|
|First month's rent||$5,200|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$11,730|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||September 17, 2012|
|Last updated||October 7, 2014|
This Financial District apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.