Map of 520 Manhattan Ave, D, Hermosa Beach...
|15||min||Hermosa Valley Elementary School (3-8)||priv|
School data provided by GreatSchools
Newly Renovated, Bright & Spacious Top-Floor Unit w/ Rooftop Deck, Balcony & Amazing Ocean Views Just 2 Blocks to Beach!
* 2-Car Tandem Parking w/ Storage
* Private Rooftop Deck Area & Huge Shared Rooftop Deck Area (Both w/ Amazing Panoramic Ocean Views)
* Large Private Balcony (20x4) off Master
* Very Bright & Spacious Living Area w/ Slider to Private Rooftop Deck Space
* Bright Dining Area w/ Built-In Shelving
* Kitchen w/ Stove, Dishwasher & Granite Countertops
* All New Flooring Throughout: Laminate Wood in Living Area, Dining Area, Kitchen & Hallway, New Vinyl Tile in Bathrooms & New Carpet in Bedrooms
* Huge Master (15ft x 11ft) w/ Large Walk-In Closet (10ft x 5ft), Attached Private 1/2 Bath & Slider to Large Balcony
* Good-Sized 2nd Bedroom (12ft x 10ft) w/ Large Wall to Wall Closet
* Spacious Full Bath off Hallway w/ Dual Sinks & Granite Countertops
* Must see to appreciate!
* Sorry No Pets & Nonsmoking Only
* Water/Trash Included
*AVAILABLE ON 8/1/2014*
*All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection.
This apartment unit is a 2 bedroom place offered for $2350/mo. The residence is situtated in Hermosa Beach. The property features pool and is scheduled to be vacant on September 17, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of September 7th, 2014.
|Bottom Line Price||$2,950|
|First month's rent||$2,950|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$6,130|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||September 18, 2012|
|Last updated||August 8, 2014|
This apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.