Map of 269 Collingwood St, San Francisco, CA 94114,
|4||min||Marin Preparatory School (K-8)||Private|
|4||min||Marin Preparatory School (K-5)||Private|
|5||min||Eureka Learning Center (K)||Private|
School data provided by GreatSchools
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 12/14 12:15pm -12:45pm SHARP!
Beautifully updated top floor, VIEWs, 2BR/1BA is just 3 short blocks from Muni and around the corner from Castro Street shopping district, restaurants and entertainment. Easy access to Financial District and Peninsula. Google bus stop nearby!
- Lovingly remodeled top floor Victorian unit with modern touches throughout
- Refinished softwood floors
- 2 decorative fireplaces
- Rear of unit features open floor plan kitchen/livingroom with panoramic views of Downtown, Castro Street and Bay Bridge
- Remodeled kitchen with granite counters, light maple cabinets and breakfast bar
- Stainless steel appliances include refrigerator, gas stove and dishwasher
- Eat in breakfast area
- Bath features claw foot tub with shower over tub
- Laundry in building
- Extra large dedicated storage unit
- Shared yard
- Pets considered with additional security deposit
Rent $3,895 per month
12 month lease minimum
Owner pays water and trash removal
Security deposit: 1.5 times rent
Street parking only
For questions or to schedule a showing, please respond to this add or contact Jennifer at 404-906-5449
Address: 269 Collingwood Street @ 19th Street
Having trouble finding an apartment? We can help! Call 415-515-4275 to learn about our fee-based tenant placement services.
CA DRE License #01905856
Progressive Property Group
This residence is a 2 bedroom unit offered for $3495 per month. The building boasts a great location in the Castro-Upper Market district of San Francisco. The residence includes balcony, and, refrigerator. The property features pool .
This listing is no longer active as of November 1st, 2013.