Map of 4521 55, 12, San Diego...
School data provided by GreatSchools
AVAILABLE NOW! Call (858) 531-1828 for a showing!
2 BD / 2 BA, 2nd floor condo in newly renovated, gated building.
- units surround lush courtyard
-elevator in building, laundry facilities available.
Unit comes equipped with:
- central AC, wood burning fireplace, new carpet
- granite counters, wood cabinets, stainless appliances
- full guest bath, guest room with large mirrored closet
- master with two closets, spacious bathroom, balcony
-12 month lease. 1st month's rent and deposit required for move-in. 2nd month rent will be prorated. MUST have 2.8X monthly rent in pre-tax income, 650+ credit score.
- Tenants are REQUIRED to provide proof of renters insurance coverage. If you don't have renter's insurance, you will be enrolled in Tenant Liability Insurance at a cost of $9.50/month through our carrier.
UTILITIES - Tenant pays SDGE. Owner pays trash & water.
PET POLICY - Max 2. $25/month/pet additional rent. $250/pet additional deposit. Deep carpet cleaning required at move-out. No aggressive breeds.
PARKING - One car garage with room for storage. Street Parking available.
SMOKING - No smokers.
*note washer in video is not included
This unit is a 2 bedroom unit offered for $1395 per month. The residence is located around the College Area neighborhood of San Diego. The property features pool and is scheduled to be vacant on September 23, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of January 1st, 2015.
This unit is located in College Area, a neighborhood in San Diego.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in College Area is $1,550. This unit is listed for $1,395, which makes it 10.00% cheaper than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$1,395|
|First month's rent||$1,395|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$2,845|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||September 25, 2012|
|Last updated||December 2, 2014|
This College Area apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.