Map of 7016 Sw 7 Ave, Portland...
School data provided by GreatSchools
- 1282 sq ft 2 bedroom, 1 bath home features:
- Beautifully refinished fir floors throughout
- Remodeled kitchen with tiled flooring, granite countertops, gas range, dishwasher, fridge
- Large, fully remodeled bathroom with natural stone tiling on floor and shower, jetted tub, granite counter top
- 2nd story is spacious master bedroom with ample closet space
- Family room with lots of light, wood burning fireplace
- Unfinished basement with W/D hook-ups
- High efficiency gas furnace, gas hot water, gas dryer
- Secluded location with wooded surroundings, large, easy--to-landscape yard
- Ample off-street parking
- Convenient access to Terwilliger, Barbur Blvd, SW, I-5, Multnomah Village, OHSU and walking distance to Wilson High School
No smoking, small pets OK
This unit is a 2 bedroom unit for rent for $1650/mo. The building is located around the Hillsdale area of Portland.
This listing is no longer active as of November 1st, 2013.
This unit is located in Hillsdale, a neighborhood in Portland.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in Hillsdale is $1,500. This unit is listed for $1,795, which makes it 19.67% more expensive than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
But hey, it's a no-fee apartment, so no broker fee!
|Bottom Line Price||$1,795|
|First month's rent||$1,795|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$3,345|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||September 25, 2012|
|Last updated||May 21, 2015|
This Hillsdale apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.