Map of 1310 Nw Naito Pkwy, 404, Portland...
School data provided by GreatSchools
This top of the line 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath condo in the Pearl District offers expansive river views from the bedrooms and living room. Amenities include:
- Concierge service
- Marble countertops, double sinks in bathrooms
- Spa-like soaking tub w/spa showers
- Heated bathroom floor
- Two walk-in closets
- Stainless steel appliances
- Hardwood floors
- Storage unit
- Secure assigned underground parking
- Fitness center with steam room
- Steps from waterside jogging and biking trail
- Amazing Pearl location with scenic views, cutting-edge galleries, chic boutiques, and award-winning eateries at your fingertips!
-Tenant to coordinate move-ins/move-outs and pay fee directly to HOA
No smoking, No Pets
This listing is a 2 bedroom place offered for $2250/mo. The residence is situated in the Pearl District district of Portland. The residence features air conditioning, central air, dishwasher, washer, and, dryer. The property features parking and will be ready on November 2, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of October 30th, 2015.
This unit is located in Pearl District, a neighborhood in Portland.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in Pearl District is $3,390. This unit is listed for $2,750, which makes it 18.89% cheaper than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$2,750|
|First month's rent||$2,750|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$4,800|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||September 25, 2012|
|Last updated||September 30, 2015|
This Pearl District apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.