Map of 12112 Rose Drive, Whittier...
|3||min||Plymouth Christian School (PK-6)||priv|
|6||min||Trinity Lutheran School (K-8)||priv|
School data provided by GreatSchools
Close to Shopping, Restaurants, Transportation and it's close to the freeway for commuters!
Two Bedroom House
Dining Room with Built in Cabinet
Sun Room off Kitchen
Hardwood & Vinyl Flooring
Fireplace in Living Room
Cooktop Stove, Oven & New Dishwasher
Forced Air Heating & Central A/C
Washer & Dryer (As-Is)
Large Fenced Backyard with Covered Patio & Fruit Trees
2 car garage w/work area and RV Parking
Water, Trash & Gardener Paid!
Security Deposit Negotiable with Approved Credit
SAVE TIME ~ FILL OUT A GUEST CARD ~ (click on Contact Us)
APPLY ON LINE NOW ~ BE PRE-APPROVED! YOU NEED:
- Proof of Income (Current Paystub or 2 years IRS Taxes return for self-employed people)
- Proof of Residence (Utility Bill or Bank stmt with current mailing address)
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- 2PERSON/BDRM occupancy limit –NO exceptions.
- Each Occupant over 18 must complete a rental application & submit photo ID.
- Verifiable Income must be at least 3 TIMES the amount of the rent. Co-signers are an option ask for details.
- Available Date is BEST ESTIMATE. Actual date unit is ready to move in may be different.
KEY CHECK-OUT HOURS & DETAILS :
- Come to 14436 E. Whittier Blvd. 90605
-Monday-Friday 9A-4P ~ Saturday 9A-12Noon
- BRING $20 Refundable CASH Deposit for Keys
-CURRENT Photo ID (ex:Driver’s License, State ID, Passport)
THIS RENTAL IS MONTH TO MONTH
Information subject to change without notice
CA DRE LIC # 00158343
This residence is a 2 bedroom apartment listed for $1800/mo. The apartment complex boasts a great location in Whittier. The apartment is equipped with patio, dishwasher, stove, washer, dryer, and, fireplace.
This listing is no longer active as of November 1st, 2013.
|Bottom Line Price||$2,050|
|First month's rent||$2,050|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$4,640|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||March 14, 2012|
|Last updated||June 3, 2014|
This apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.