Map of 1321 Floyd Ave, Unit 1, Richmond...
School data provided by GreatSchools
LOTS OF INCENTIVES! SUPER LOW MOVE-IN COSTS!
Enjoy this fabulous and recently renovated 2 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment in the heart of the Fan District/VCU!
- FIRST MONTH FREE! 1/2 OFF OF SECURITY DEPOSIT (with approved credit score
- Convenient location! Walk to VCU as well as local favorites like Heritage and Bellytimber Tavern!
- Open kitchen with breakfast bar and granite countertops! Stainless steel appliances (range, fridge, dishwasher, and microwave - all convey
- Ceiling fans and exposed brick walls!
- Ceramic tile floor in kitchen and bathroom.
- Over 1,100 sq. ft.!
- Refinished hardwood floors and newer carpet throughout.
- Laundry room with full size front-loading washer and dryer included!
- Electric heat pump and central air cooling!
- Water/sewer/trash included!
- Off street parking!
- Pets welcome (with fee
Available immediately! Call for an appointment today
100 lease processing fee due at lease signing.
*All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This property is a 2 bedroom apartment unit for rent for $1350 monthly. The apartment complex is situated in the The Fan area of Richmond. The apartment unit includes central air, dishwasher, washer, dryer, and, hardwood floors. Wood flooring give the apartment a more homelike feel. The property features parking and you can move in on March 1, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of January 29th, 2015.
This unit is located in The Fan, a neighborhood in Richmond.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in The Fan is $3,283. This unit is listed for $1,350, which makes it 58.88% cheaper than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$1,350|
|First month's rent||$1,350|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$2,735|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||March 21, 2012|
|Last updated||December 30, 2014|
This The Fan apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.