Map of 2516 Q Street Nw, #Q106, Washington...
|12||min||Dupont Circle||Red Line|
|6||min||24th & N St NW||Capital Bikeshare|
|9||min||M St & Pennsylvania Ave NW||Capital Bikeshare|
|14||min||Hyde-Addison Elementary School (PK-5)||publ|
School data provided by GreatSchools
2516 Q Street NW, Unit #Q106, Washington, DC 20007 at the Sheridan Garage Condos in Georgetown & DuPont Circle
Lease Terms: 15 month lease at $3,250/mo
Unit Type: 2BR 1.5BA Condo with $200/month for Parking
Utilities: Water, Gas, Sewer, and Trash included - Tenant pays all others
Pets: Yes, Case by Case
Video Walkthrough- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUGQ_QDvVYg
- Hardwood Floors, Modern Kitchen & Baths
- Kitchen: ALL BOSCH - Dishwasher, Gas Range/Oven, Stove, Microwave Disposal, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, and Freezer.
- A/C & Heat: Central A/C and Heat
- Available Furnished or Unfurnished - Ethan Allan Contemporary Collection
Building & Location:
- Secure Entry, Concierge M-F 9-5, Security System in Building
- 86 out of 100 for its Walkscore, and a 98 out of 100 for it's transit score!
- Rock Creek Park Trails - Shops, Restaurants & Grocery Store
Terms & Fees:
- $40 App Fee, 1 Month's Rent Security Deposit, $250 Move In Fee & Times
- Exempt from Rent Control, Lease Required Board Approval
- Available Now, 15 Month Lease
Auto-Schedule Your Showing - 202-759-7678
Or Call/TXT James Rice at (202) 768-8002
Email with the Reply/Contact link for a copy of the Full Leasing Packet
This unit is a 2 bedroom residence offered for $4100 a month. The apartment complex is located around the Georgetown area of Washington. The residence is equipped with balcony, dishwasher, refrigerator, stove, washer, hardwood floors, laundry, high ceilings, fireplace, fully furnished, and, storage. Classic wood floors give this unit a more luxurious feel. The property features deck, parking, laundry, elevator, storage, and, secure entry and will be available April 6, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of March 29th, 2015.
This unit is located in Georgetown, a neighborhood in Washington.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in Georgetown is $4,057. This unit is listed for $3,250, which makes it 19.89% cheaper than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$3,250|
|First month's rent||$3,250|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$6,540|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||April 4, 2012|
|Last updated||February 27, 2015|
This Georgetown apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.