Map of 225 Rishell Dr, 713, Oakland...
|8||min||Oakland Hebrew Day School (K-8)||priv|
|9||min||Carl B. Munck Elementary School (K-5)||priv|
|10||min||First Covenant Treehouse Preschool & Kindergarten (K)||priv|
School data provided by GreatSchools
This is it, The Montgomery: The location that provides an exceptional lifestyle in a boutique setting. Originally housing the headquarters for the newspaper The San Francisco Call, in 2005 it was converted into a luxury residential building. The Montgomery is a historic and architectural gem!
Apartment #713 Highlights:
• 24 Hour Front Desk Attendant
• 642 Square Feet
• 14 Foot Ceilings
• Unobstructed South Facing Views
• Granite Slab Countertops
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Custom Closets with Built-Ins
• Washer and Dryer In-Unit
• Secure Indoor Bike Storage
• Separate Assigned Storage Locker
• A MUST SEE Rooftop Deck with Panoramic City Views, a Barbeque, Chaise Lounges, Formal Seating and Heat Lamps.
• Half-block from Market Street and the Montgomery BART station
• Half-block to Yerba Buena Gardens and Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, as well as close to Union Square and the Embarcadero
• A few blocks away from the Financial District, Westfield Shopping Center, Whole Foods, the Ferry Building Farmers Market and the Museum District
For further information and to schedule a viewing, contact:
Realtor and Leasing Advisor
Cal BRE #01933989
The Azari Group is a Full Service Brokerage Firm and we are you one-stop shop for all of your real estate and housing needs.
For the convenience of our global clients, our agents speak English, Farsi, Greek, Mandarin, Cantonese, Kurdish, Russian, Ukrainian, Spanish and Tagalog.
This apartment unit is a 2 bedroom apartment unit listed for $2995 monthly. The apartment complex is located around the Crestmont neighborhood of Oakland. The residence includes patio, dishwasher, refrigerator, stove, washer, and, master suite. The property features deck, and, parking and is scheduled to be vacant on May 3, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of August 7th, 2015.
|Bottom Line Price||$3,350|
|First month's rent||$3,350|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$8,420|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||April 13, 2012|
|Last updated||February 3, 2016|
This Crestmont apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.