Map of 2222 Willamette St, Unit #13, Eugene...
School data provided by GreatSchools
This spacious 1bd/1bth unit offers a spacious living room, patio and is conveniently located near the pool, sauna and on-sight laundry.
Located in a very desirable area of South Eugene just minutes from Amazon City Park, fantastic running trails, shopping and tons of fabulous restaurants
*Unit is wired for phone, TV and ISP Service
Sorry, No Pets.
Fixed Term Lease
* Capella Market * Starbucks * Sundance Natural Foods * Off the Waffle
* Wholly Cow Cafe * Metropol Bakery * Turtles Restaurant & Bar * Sushi Domo
* Southtowne Shoppes * Big 5 Sporting Goods * Office max * Rite Aid * Safeway * Market of Choice
Complete Application includes:
1. Separate application for each adult (18 years of age or older)
2. Paid Application fee for each adult (18 years of age or older)
3. Proof of income (Gross monthly household income no less than 3x amount of monthly rent)
4. Rental references required
Visit our website at www.Northwoodspm.com or Download our APP to view our other available properties.
The first qualified applicant willing to move-in at the earliest date will be processed first. We do not hold properties for more than 5 days unless the property is not move-in ready.
Northwoods requires the full security deposit and rental agreement signed within 48hrs of approval of application. Failure to submit the deposit within 48 hours will result in the subject property being reactivated and advertised to locate another approved applicant.
This property is a 1 bedroom apartment unit listed for $605/mo. The residence boasts a great location in the Friendly Area section of Eugene.
This listing is no longer active as of February 4th, 2015.
|Bottom Line Price||$695|
|First month's rent||$695|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$1,425|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||April 23, 2012|
|Last updated||May 21, 2015|
This Friendly Area apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.