Map of 13705 Franklin, 6, Whittier...
|4||min||Remnant Christian School (7-11)||priv|
|5||min||The Broadoaks Childrens School (K-6)||priv|
|9||min||Whittier Christian High School (9-12)||priv|
School data provided by GreatSchools
The ONE Bedroom of your DREAMS! Lots of UPDATES!
Great Upstairs unit near EVERYTHING in UPTOWN ...Shopping, Restaurants and Transportation...
Upstairs One Bedroom
NEW Counter tops
NEW Wall A/C
NEW Carpet & Vinyl Flooring
Assigned Carport Parking
Water, Trash & Gardener Paid
Security Deposit Negotiable with Approved Credit
SAVE TIME ~ FILL OUT A GUEST CARD ~ (click on Contact Us)
APPLY ON LINE NOW ~ BE PRE-APPROVED! YOU NEED:
- Proof of Income (2 Current Paystubs; IF self-employed: 2 years IRS Taxes return & 6 Months of Bank Statements)
- If a student, submit unofficial Student Transcripts
- Proof of Identity (Copy of driver’s license or photo i.d.)
- Proof of Residence (Utility Bill OR Bank Statement with current mailing address)
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- 2PERSON/BDRM occupancy limit –NO exceptions.
- Each Occupant over 18 must complete a rental application & submit photo ID.
- Verifiable Income must be at least 3 TIMES the amount of the rent. Co-signers are an option. Ask for details.
- Subject to Credit Approval
- Available Date is BEST ESTIMATE.
-$30 Credit check fee per applicant payable in CASH in our office OR Online fee is NON-REFUNDABLE
KEY CHECK-OUT HOURS & DETAILS :
- Come to 14436 E. Whittier Blvd. 90605
-Monday-Friday 9AM - 4PM ~ Saturday 9AM - 12Noon
- BRING $20 Refundable CASH Deposit for Keys
-CURRENT Photo ID (ex: Driver’s License, State ID, Passport)
THIS RENTAL IS MONTH TO MONTH
Information subject to change without notice
CA DRE LIC # 00158343
This apartment unit is a 1 bedroom apartment unit offered for $850 monthly. The apartment complex is located in Whittier.
This listing is no longer active as of October 19th, 2015.
|Bottom Line Price||$1,000|
|First month's rent||$1,000|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$2,280|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||April 23, 2012|
|Last updated||September 18, 2015|
This apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.