Map of 1272 Dolores St, San Francisco, CA 94110,
|10||min||24th St. Mission||Dublin-Pleasanton - Daly City Fremont - Daly City Pittsburg-Bay Point - SFIA-Millbrae Richmond - Daly City-Millbrae|
|4||min||Katherine Michiels School (PK-5)||Private|
|5||min||Immaculate Conception Academy (9-12)||Private|
|8||min||Adda Clevenger School (K-8)||Private|
School data provided by GreatSchools
Come see this beautiful, bright, remodeled top floor unit in an intimate Victorian building located on desirable Dolores Street. Live in the elegance of a Victorian detailed unit with all of the newly remodeled conveniences. Views from both front and back of unit. Walk to 24th Street and Church Street shopping and restaurants. Easy access to freeways, BART, and J Church* MUNI line.
This unit has:
- Large living room/dining room with gas fireplace heating unit and closet. Has been used in the past as a master bedroom.
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms. One with claw foot tub and the other with stall shower.
- Large newly remodeled kitchen with granite counters, wood cabinets, Lopi stove, center island which can accommodate seating.
- Stainless-steel appliances include: side-by-side refrigerator w/ in-door water & ice, electric range w/ vented hood, dishwasher and disposal.
- In-unit full size washer and dryer
- Large private deck with expansive views of Twin Peaks and stairs leading to shared yard
- Recessed and track lighting and chandelier
- Hardwood and Italian peach tile floors
Pets and smoking allowed.
Street parking only.
A move-in fee may apply in this complex.
For more information or to schedule a showing, please contact :
Luxury Leasing Advisor
[email protected] AzariPM.com
San Francisco and North Bay Region
Maria @ AzariPM.com
The Azari Real Estate Group is a Full-Service Brokerage Firm and we are you one-stop shop for all of your real estate and housing needs
Relocating anywhere in the Bay Area? We can help you find a great place to live -- fast! Ask us about Rental Concierge.
Our property management company offers 24/7 maintenance hot line and same-day maintenance service for our tenants.
For the convenience of our global clients, our agents speak English, Farsi, Greek, Mandarin, Cantonese, Kurdish, Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish, German, and Tagalog.
Please note that though the information about the listed property contained herein is deemed to be from reliable sources, prospective tenants should always do their own physical inspection of the property prior to entering into any agreements for lease or rent.
This apartment is a 2 bedroom residence listed for $3995 per month. The building is located around the Noe Valley section of San Francisco. The unit features brand new, refrigerator, washer, and, dryer. The property features pool and will open up April 28, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of November 1st, 2013.