Map of 107 S. Boulevard, #2, Richmond...
School data provided by GreatSchools
Apply Now! Visit us at www.DodsonPropertyManagement.com
- Available October 6th
- Great Location, Convenient to Everything - walking distance to many restaurants and shops!
- Hardwood Flooring!
- Really Large, Covered Back Porch
- Large Closets
- Beautiful Patio
- Water Included in Rent!
- Electric Heat
- Close Proximity to Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Carytown,
VCU, U of R, I-64 and More!
- Avg. Monthly Utilities: $100
- $100 Leasing Admin Fee at time of lease signing
- All information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed
This apartment is a 2 bedroom unit offered for $1100 per month. The building is located around the The Fan district of Richmond. The unit is equipped with dishwasher, refrigerator, stove, and, washer.
This listing is no longer active as of October 16th, 2014.
This unit is located in The Fan, a neighborhood in Richmond.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in The Fan is $1,500. This unit is listed for $1,125, which makes it 25.00% cheaper than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$1,125|
|First month's rent||$1,125|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$2,285|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||April 30, 2012|
|Last updated||September 16, 2014|
This The Fan apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.