Map of 164 S 4 St 2, 2, Louisville...
School data provided by GreatSchools
3 bedrooms and one full bath. Bedrooms are upstairs. Nice kitchen with eat in dining area. Has washer and dryer hookups. (electric) Tenant responsible for LGE, owner pays for water sewer and trash.
UNIT NOT AVAILABLE FOR RENT UNTIL MAY 2
Section 8 voucher participants will pay a rent in accordance with their voucher.
You will be required to fill out an application for the Housing Credit Program that is income RESTRICTED. All applicants must meet the requirements set by Federal Regulations governing Section 42 of the Tax Credit Law as well as the criteria established by DF Property Management/CARE KY. These requirements include but are not limited to:
* Income limits based upon size of family that will be residing in the unit.
* Verification of ALL Income and Assets on all household members applying for housing.
* Full-time Students must verify Status with exceptions (Restrictions apply)
To qualify for housing, applicants must not exceed the income limits guideline listed below:
[INCOME LIMITS FOR LOUISVILLE KY -- EFFECTIVE 04/2011]
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.
20/50. 22,059. 25,200. 28,350. 31,450. 34,000. 36,500. 39,000. 41,550
These income limits reflect the MAXIMUM GROSS HOUSEHOLD ANNUAL INCOME a family can earn in order to qualify for the Housing Program. All annual income from household members 18 years of age or older who work and ALL FAMILY MEMBERS who have income from the following sources (S.S.I., Social Security, K-TAP, Child Support, and any other type of income, etc.). MUST BE REPORTED. As a total combined income.
Here is a list of the items we will need in order to complete an application, get you approved, and hold a unit for you.
1. Copies of License ID on all household members over 18 years old. Copies of all household members Social Security Cards and Birth Certificates on ANY household members UNDER the age of 18 years old.
2. Current verification of ALL sources of INCOME of ANY kind for ALL household members (EMPLOYMENT, SSI, SOCIAL SECURITY, CHILD SUPPORT, K-TAP, ETC)
3. Originals of (Court Ordered) Separation, Child Support, Divorce, Legal Custody, ETC.
4. Last (and most current) six (6) weeks worth of pay stubs (Along with the name, address, and telephone number of your Employer.
5. If you are on Section 8, copy of your voucher and the worksheet of assistance.
6. YOU must verify from LG&E that you are eligible for new service and bring your confirmation number in with you or your LG&E being turned into your name or account number of new service.
There is a one time nonrefundable Application fee in the amount of $30 per adult applicant or married couple, upon the return of the application in the form of Money Order or Certified Funds. We pull a Credit Report along with a statewide criminal background check. No prior evictions, unless paid off with proof of balance PAID or payment being made. There is a $100.00 deposit due upon application acceptance in order to hold your unit. It is nonrefundable after 48 hours. (Prices are subject to change at any time)
Falsifying information is grounds for automatic rejection of application.
Email [email protected]
Office phone (502) 882-8782
Prefer email for rapid response.
This listing is no longer active as of November 1st, 2013.
|Bottom Line Price||$575|
|First month's rent||$575|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$1,110|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||May 2, 2012|
|Last updated||June 17, 2014|
This University apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.