Map of 1331 La Playa St, #15, San Francisco...
|15||min||Holy Name Elementary School (K-8)||priv|
School data provided by GreatSchools
FIRST SHOWING SATURDAY 8/22 AT 10AM SHARP
- Spacious, light filled one bedroom apartment with garage parking directly across the street from the beach!
- Overlooking dunes, directly across the street from the beach
- Good size bedroom with large closet
- Kitchen with refrigerator, electric stove, tiled counters and ample cabinet space
- Room for small table in the kitchen and living room can be used as living / dining combo
- Bathroom with full size tub, shower over tub, tiled
- Garage parking for 1 vehicle (in a shared garage, independent space)
- N Judah line at your front door for Downtown commuters
- Golden Gate Park is 1 ½ blocks away, and steps away from a great local coffee shop – Java Beach Café!
12 month lease.
Available for occupancy right away.
Security Deposit: 1.5 times rent.
Water and trash paid by the Owner.
Cat considered with extra $250 deposit.
Several laundromats nearby.
To view and for more questions, please call / text 404-906-5449 or reply to this ad.
LOCATION: 1331 La Playa Street, #15 @ Judah
In order to expedite our rental application process, please bring the following information when you visit the property:
- Completed Progressive Property Group application (1 per intended occupant over 18 years of age): www.progressivesf.com. Click on the Tenant tab.
- A copy of a current pay stub or job offer letter
- $35 per person application fee (check or money order only; no cash please)
CA DRE License # 01905856
Progressive Property Group
This listing is a 1 bedroom place offered for $1650 monthly. The residence boasts a great location in the Outer Sunset district of San Francisco. The apartment unit is equipped with central air.
This listing is no longer active as of October 13th, 2015.
|Bottom Line Price||$2,495|
|First month's rent||$2,495|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$5,025|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||May 4, 2012|
|Last updated||September 11, 2015|
This Outer Sunset apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.