Map of 1331 La Playa St, #15, San Francisco...
|15||min||Holy Name Elementary School (K-8)||priv|
School data provided by GreatSchools
FIRST SHOWING SATURDAY 8/22 AT 10AM SHARP
- Spacious, light filled one bedroom apartment with garage parking directly across the street from the beach!
- Overlooking dunes, directly across the street from the beach
- Good size bedroom with large closet
- Kitchen with refrigerator, electric stove, tiled counters and ample cabinet space
- Room for small table in the kitchen and living room can be used as living / dining combo
- Bathroom with full size tub, shower over tub, tiled
- Garage parking for 1 vehicle (in a shared garage, independent space)
- N Judah line at your front door for Downtown commuters
- Golden Gate Park is 1 ½ blocks away, and steps away from a great local coffee shop – Java Beach Café!
12 month lease.
Available for occupancy right away.
Security Deposit: 1.5 times rent.
Water and trash paid by the Owner.
Cat considered with extra $250 deposit.
Several laundromats nearby.
To view and for more questions, please call / text 404-906-5449 or reply to this ad.
LOCATION: 1331 La Playa Street, #15 @ Judah
In order to expedite our rental application process, please bring the following information when you visit the property:
- Completed Progressive Property Group application (1 per intended occupant over 18 years of age): www.progressivesf.com. Click on the Tenant tab.
- A copy of a current pay stub or job offer letter
- $35 per person application fee (check or money order only; no cash please)
CA DRE License # 01905856
Progressive Property Group
This listing is a 1 bedroom place offered for $1650 monthly. The residence boasts a great location in the Outer Sunset district of San Francisco. The apartment unit is equipped with central air.
This listing is no longer active as of October 13th, 2015.
This unit is located in Outer Sunset, a neighborhood in San Francisco.
The average price of a 1 bed rental in Outer Sunset is $3,073. This unit is listed for $2,495, which makes it 18.80% cheaper than the average 1 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$2,495|
|First month's rent||$2,495|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$5,025|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||May 4, 2012|
|Last updated||September 11, 2015|
This Outer Sunset apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.