Map of 35 Society, . 5, Charleston...
School data provided by GreatSchools
- 1 Bed 1 Bath Apartment on Society Street
- Located between East Bay and Meeting Street
- 2 story unit
- Living room and kitchen downstairs, bedroom and bath upstairs
- Hardwood Floors
- Community courtyard
- Parking Available for Monthly Fee
- Convenient to shops, restaurants, attractions
- Pets Negotiable
- Available early August
This listing is a 1 bedroom unit offered for $1000 per month. The building boasts a great location in Charleston. The property features patio, washer, and, dryer.
This listing is no longer active as of September 3rd, 2014.
|Bottom Line Price||$1,250|
|First month's rent||$1,250|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$2,500|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||May 7, 2012|
|Last updated||August 4, 2014|
This apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.