Map of 1052 Belmont Venue A, A, Long Beach...
|4||min||Wilson High School (9-12)||priv|
|6||min||Bryant Elementary School (K-5)||priv|
|8||min||Jefferson Leadership Academies School (6-8)||priv|
School data provided by GreatSchools
This is a luxurious 3 bedroom townhouse located in a very nice area! Fully equipped and a definite MUST-SEE
Open House Tuesday 6-9-15 to Friday 6-12-15 from 9am to 4pm!
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet & balcony
- Arched entry into Master bathroom
- Beamed/arched ceilings in bedrooms
- Mirrored closets
- Large, bright & airy windows
- Gas & wood fireplace in family room
- Tiled floors in kitchen & bathrooms
- Tiled kitchen counters
- Stove, dishwasher, & trash compactor
- Bar sink & counter
- Ceiling fan in dining area/foyer
- Wall heater upstairs & downstairs
- Laundry hookups
- Nice garden landscape
- 2-car garage
- Equipped with security alarm system
Make this your new home
For more information or to schedule a visit, please contact Marlina at 310-606-5894 X 123!
This unit is a 3 bedroom unit offered for $2200 monthly. The apartment complex boasts a great location in the East Side district of Long Beach. The apartment unit is equipped with central air.
This listing is no longer active as of July 13th, 2015.
|Bottom Line Price||$2,350|
|First month's rent||$2,350|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$4,720|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||May 10, 2012|
|Last updated||June 11, 2015|
This East Side apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.